Samovar Organic Masala Chai is hand blended in small batches using only premium, organic, cinnamon, cardamom pods, whole cloves, cracked black pepper, shredded ginger, and wild-crafted black tea.
Our Organic Masala Chai blend dissipates mental fog and cloudy mornings for you just like it is done for us in San Francisco for nearly twenty years. Energy, focus, and full bodied flavor, this chai delivers pure joy in every inhalation.
From your stovetop to your mug, our proprietary blend of spicy, sweet, and floral notes will fill your kitchen and please your family.
Our chai blend holds up perfectly to just hot water and a mindful moment of your time. Or take a bit longer to simmer it with milk and cane sugar on your stove for a special treat, just like we do at Samovar.
However you like your morning chai, it is the natural energy drink of billions of happy morning people worldwide, for hundreds of years. Having stood the test of time, masala chai delivers pure energy, mental clarity, and a natural mood boost in every single sip.
Our fresh chai blend is perfect all day long. In the morning. In the afternoon. And even in the evening.
The spices are whole, and sourced in small fresh batches from farmers practicing sustainably. And the wildcrafted organic Yunnan black tea in the blend has 75% of the caffeine of coffee, but will never give you the jitters of coffee, or the midday caffeine crash.
All day chai energy?
Yes. Samovar masala chai fuels your tank with all day energy. Spicy, creamy, naturally sweet.
The floral notes of cardamom, the zing of ginger, and the natural sweetness of cinnamon bind together in your mug and transport you to to that special place – pure tea joy.
- Blended using 100% organic ingredients
- Made in small batches by hand
- Spices and tea cure for minimum 2 months to imbue deep, complex flavor
- Full flavor great steeped with milk, or water
How To Brew Masala Chai the Samovar Way (Serves 2)
- Boil 2 cups filtered water and add 2 Tbsp Masala chai chai blend
- Add sweetener of choice (raw organic cane sugar, honey, etc)
- Simmer for ten minutes on medium heat
- Add 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- Bring to a near boil. DO NOT BOIL
- Strain into cups and enjoy
- For an iced chai treat, let your chai cool and serve over ice